Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Krispy Krème brûlée recipe

Well, well, look what Garden & Gun dropped in my inbox this morning. Since I live just down the street from the Krispy Kreme headquarters and the company is celebrating its 75th anniversary with a big bash this month, it's only appropriate that I share this mouthwatering recipe with you, dear two readers. I will not be lighting up the oven until the heatwave passes (made that mistake the other day and boy, the AC couldn't keep up!) so go here and treat yourself to the creamy goodness that is the Krispy Kreme brulee. Enjoy!




I'm blogging incessantly because it's a long weekend (but it isn't?) for a lot of people and business is slow. I should be doing something constructive but hey, Christmas is my craziest time of year so the 4th is my Christmas! Maybe I'll celebrate with a glazed one tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment