Friday, June 22, 2012

Some people...

Some people just have it: that innate style that so many try to manufacture. One such lucky lady sleeps in this room which she's designed so beautifully, so simply, so effortlessly, so gracefully - and by choice, with so very little.



If the room isn't enough to convince you of her style, this should do it! Doesn't she just exude chic?



Her name is Janet. She lives in a charming little cottage that was once part of a large estate and does not own a credit card, cell phone or cable TV. As a believer in the simple life myself (I think objects tie you down, make the house difficult to clean, and have lately been toying with the idea of throwing the TV out but I'm too young for divorce so it will likely stay), I'm a fan.

You can stalk this gorgeous lady and her incredible cottage here:
http://thegardenerscottage.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. may i just give you a huge hug right now?!

    omg, what a beautiful post you did of me? i'm so blushing right now. seriously, people have written a few things about me here and there but none so eloquently. thank you a zillion times for reading my blog and for leaving me a comment.

    xo
    janet

    ps - will add you to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, you're very welcome! You have no idea how happy I am to see you stop by. Being on your blogroll means so much - thank you for making this girl happy and hope you'll feel inspired to blog again soon :)

    ReplyDelete